· Work closely with Management team to develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures to improve operations, inventory, and warehouse activities.
· Develop and manage demand planning, inventory, and production to ensure inventory levels are aligned to forecasts and that adequate product rotation is maintained.
· Implement Inventory management system.
· Manage Suppliers and Supply Chain including new supplier partnerships.
· Leading warehouse personnel and warehouse functions.
· Oversee both Winnipeg and Calgary locations.
· Travel to Calgary location.
· Leading and identify improvement projects for the warehouse and operations.
· Recruitment of staff, training, evaluation, and development of team members.
· Scheduling warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
· Managing within labor and OPEX budget, with a particular focus on performance improvement initiatives that deliver against targets.
· Collaborate, work as a team, listen, learn, and value diversity in all forms.
· Engage people, customers, partners, and stakeholders.
· Minimum 5 years related leadership experience operating in a warehouse, distribution, and supply chain environment.
· Proven track record of leading teams in excess of 10 associates.
· Post-secondary education in a related field such as, Operations Management or Supply Chain Management.
· Knowledge in Supply and Inventory Management
· Experience of leading change and the application of continuous improvement processes in the workplace to deliver performance improvements.
· Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization, its management team, and customers.
· Excellent conflict resolution skills, diplomacy, and tact.
· Excellent planning and resource allocation skills.
· Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel) and QuickBooks
Full-time, Permanent at Winnipeg location
$65,000.00 – $80,000.00 depending on experience.
Blue Cross Health Coverage Plan
3 weeks vacation after 1 year employment
Resume to be returned to [email protected] by August 15, 2021. Include cover letter and 3 references with resume.
Facebook Recomendar Você recomenda isso.Cadastre-se para ver o que seus amigos recomendam.