Business Analyst – Purchasing
MISSISSAUGA CLIENT REQUIRES A FULL TIME BA WITH EXPERIENCE WITH PURCHASING
MUST HAVE STRONG TIER 1 ERP PRODUCT EXPERIENCE
• The Functional Lead will be responsible for working alongside Information Services and Business Resources to gather project requirements and convert the requirements into solutions for the core ERP and supporting Integration systems.
• Lead business process mapping sessions. Develop process improvements using industry wide best practices related to ERP Purchasing module
• The individual will work closely with business process leads, end-users, vendors, client partners and help development teams in system design, development & testing in all aspects of the Source to Pay (S2P) solutions as part of ERP implementation
• Train ERP system key users and on-going support to the Organization.
• Drive change management initiatives and the required business transformation.
• Commit to achieving the project timeline and objectives.
• Possesses expertise in the finance domain, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities.
• Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
• Includes complex systems process analysis, design and simulation. Must understand technical problems and solutions in relation to the current, as well as the future business environment.
• Must be able to suggest plans to integrate new and existing processes.
• Identifies processes for improvement, documents existing processes, identifies and analyzes gaps between current processes and the desired state, designs new processes, develops process performance measures and plans the transition to a new process.
MUST BE OPEN TO TRAVEL THROUGH NORTH AMERICA, ESTIMATED AT 10-20% OF YOUR TIME.
MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.