Business Analyst – Supply Chain (Production/Processing)
MISSISSAUGA CLIENT REQUIRES A BUSINESS ANALYST – PRODUCTION/PROCESSING (SUPPLY CHAIN) FOR A TWELVE MONTH CONTRACT
MUST HAVE STRONG TIER 1 ERP PRODUCT(S) EXPERIENCE
• Responsible modules such as Materials Management, Manufacturing Execution and Plant Maintenance and Quality Management
• This position will be a subject matter expert on production planning, but will also have in depth experience in integration with downstream applications
• Lead business process mapping sessions. Develop process improvements using industry wide best practices related to ERP Production and Quality Management modules
• Document requires and develop functional specifications for ERP implementation
• Drive change management initiatives and the required business transformation.
• Commit to achieving the project timeline and objectives.
• Possesses expertise in the finance domain, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities.
• Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
• Includes complex systems process analysis, design and simulation. Must understand technical problems and solutions in relation to the current, as well as the future business environment.
• Must be able to suggest plans to integrate new and existing processes.
• Identifies processes for improvement, documents existing processes, identifies and analyzes gaps between current processes and the desired state, designs new processes, develops process performance measures and plans the transition to a new process
should have be aware of activities in the area of Demand Planning, Forecasting and Scheduling purchases based on Market Trends, Supplier Schedules, Sales Demands, On-hand Inventory etc.,
Versed on Purchase order/Purchase acquisition Workflow design among other standard activities in a supply-chain process.
MUST BE OPEN TO TRAVEL THROUGH NORTH AMERICA, ESTIMATED AT 10-20% OF YOUR TIME.
MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.