PERMANENT FORKLIFT – PROPANE COUNTERBALANCE
We are currently hiring on behalf of one of the leading logistics and auto manufacturing companies for the afternoon shift forklift role starting immediately. THE POSITION IS PERMANENT!!!
Afternoon Shift: Monday – Friday 2:30PM-10:30PM
– conduct shipping and receiving activities for PMD-A
– perform safe and efficient material handling practices
– adhere shipping and receiving policies and procedures
– conduct 5S / Shipping TPM activities
– organize and maintain storage, shipping and designated areas
– pull product and prepare shipments
– generate and prepare shipping and customs documents
– load and ship trucks to meet customer demand and schedules
– coordinate shipments and expedites as required
– perform general physical activities in order to load, unload shipments
– receive products, packages, dunnage as required. Move product to designated areas
– ensure the quality of all shipments and received material have met all applicable standards
– effectively communicate to internal departments, drivers, vendors, and customers
– conduct and participate in cycle counts and inventories
– order shipping supplies as required
– perform routine and receptive tasks in a fast pace multi-temperature environment
– participates in continuous improvement initiatives
– adheres the company policies and procedures
– other duties as assigned
Continuous Wage Increase every 6 MONTHS!!
Coverage for safety shoes and prescription safety glasses after 3 months up to $150!
Pension Plan Provided
Extensive Benefits Plan
– Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
– Minimum 5 years of shipping/receiving/material handling experience preferred
– Previous customer service experience is an asset
– Experience in the use of forklift and lifting devices. A VALID LIFT TRUCK CERTIFICATE IS PREFERRED!!!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.