Are you a Millwright looking for a full-time, permanent position within the Brampton location?
Are you seeking a position with a food industry leader (dessert, not meat)?
Do you like going to work where every day smells like freshly baked cookies? WHO DOESN’T?
Currently, we have availability for a day, night, and afternoon shift!
When you’re not taking a pause to smell the sweet aroma of sugar and cookies, the millwright will be doing the following duties:
– Set, changeover, repair, and maintain the packaging equipment
– Routine maintenance of production and auxiliary equipment
– Calibrate and check instruments
– Use other machine shop equipment such as grinders, drills, and mechanical saws
In addition to the fantastic work environment, you will receive great benefits including:
– Medical and dental benefits
– Job security and room for career growth
– Opportunities for overtime (buy all the windshield wiper fluid you need this winter season!)
What are we looking for? Generally speaking, the following listed below – but feel free to apply even if you don’t meet all of these, and we will help you find your dream job!
– 433a industrial millwright license
– Strong people-person and communication skills
– Ability and willingness to learn
– Previous experience within a manufacturing industry (for example – food)
– Electro-mechanical knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electric motors and root cause analysis
– Able to read and interpret machinery drawings and schematics
Additionally, if you don’t feel this Brampton-based millwright position is the right job for you, but know of someone that would be a great fit – pass them along! We offer a competitive referral program for helping that friend, family member, or colleague find the right job.
Ask for Vanja!
CALL: (905) 799-0269
TEXT: (289) 442-3104
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.