Customer Service Representative- Markham
Are you looking to grow within the banking sector and have always wanted to work for a Top 5 Bank? Do you have previous customer service or call center experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are looking to jump start your career? If so, we have the perfect role for you! We are hiring Customer Service Representatives for a 6 month contract in Markham with potential for permanent opportunities!
Shift Premium: + $2.25/ hour if you work after 6:00 pm
Hours: Monday – Fridays 7:00 am-10:00 pm EST, Saturdays –8:00 am-6:00 pm EST
Environment: Professional, call center
As a Customer Service Representative, your job duties will include but are not limited to:
– Provide customers with excellent customer service via inbound calls
– Advise customers on dates and fees of payments, payment amounts, policy renewal dates, proof of insurance, reprinting of statements
– Meet referral quote (up- selling, cross- selling) targets
– Conduct insurance needs assessment and successfully transfer to licensed advisor
– Demonstrate professionalism and ownership of customer issues and solutions
– Meet all call compliance, productivity and quality requirements
– Work for one of the biggest banks in Canada (great to have on your resume)!
– Free shuttle bus to Finch station
– “Foot in the Door” opportunity for new grads
– Free onsite gym
– Competitive pay rate
– Full time hours
– Networking opportunity with other departments
– Wellness room
– Underground free parking
– Full on site cafeteria
– 1+ years in customer service, sales, or call center
– Excellent communication skills
– High degree of persuasiveness and professionalism
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Ability to work in a statistically driven and fast paced environment
– Strong work ethic
– College or university diploma preferred
Interested in this great Customer Service Representative role in Markham? Apply online today!
* Clear credit and criminal check required
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.