Project Administrator III – Calgary
We are currently looking for a Project Administrator III to support our Canada’s largest energy distribution company in Calgary. If hired you will work full-time hours on a 7 months assignment (beginning ASAP), be paid $29.46 per hour, and be responsible for supporting day-to-day activities for a group of partners, including the following:
● Support the project team to achieve quality results in a cost-effective timely manner
● Monitor Outlook calendar. This includes responsibility for arranging internal and external meetings, responding to changing priorities, coordination of meeting logistics and preparation of supporting materials.
● Assist with travel arrangements—make bookings in advance, prepare an itinerary, coordinate last minute changes (flights, cars, hotels, team communications), maintain travel profiles, assist with directions; handle passport and visa issues.
● Process submission of expenses; provide a recurring review of expense submissions.
● Coordinate and participate in project related meetings and drafts meeting minutes and agendas
● Review and track documentation, regulatory documents and internal documents
● Upload and maintain documents in tracking databases in a timely manner
● Reserve conference rooms; arrange for catering; set up conference calls.
• Work for a Canada’s largest energy distribution company
• Earn the competitive wage of $29.46 per hour
• Work in Calgary
• 7 month contract with extension possibilities
• Work full time business hours
• Associates degree (or internationally recognized equivalent)
• Minimum of 5 years project related support experience
• Proficient in E-mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Windows applications
• Manage time effectively, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines
• Ability to review and identify record contents per guidelines
• Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.