Are you a Millwright looking for a full-time, permanent position within the Mississauga location?
Are you seeking a position within the food industry (bread and dough environment, not meat)
Do you like going to work where every day smells like freshly baked bread and dough? I’m hungry already!
Currently, we have availability for a night shift millwright for this Mississauga-based location.
When you’re not taking a pause to think of all the delicious lunch recipes you could be making from the aromatic smell, the designated millwright will be responsible for the following key duties:
– Set-up, changeover, repair, and maintain the manufacturing equipment
– Routine preventative maintenance of equipment, including responding to breakdowns and troubleshooting
– Record all activities under the CMMS software
– Monitor plant assets and processes
In addition to the fantastic work environment, you will receive great benefits including:
– Medical and dental benefits
– Job security and room for career growth
– Opportunities for overtime
– Clean, well lit, well maintained, organized, comfortable environment
– Friendly and familial team and company culture
What are we looking for? Generally speaking, the following listed below – but feel free to apply even if you don’t meet all of these, and we will help you find your dream job!
– 433a industrial millwright license
– Strong people-person and communication skills
– Ability and willingness to learn
– Previous experience within a food manufacturing industry and GMPs
– Basic electrical knowledge to troubleshoot and fault find
– Able to read and interpret machinery drawings and schematics
Additionally, if you don’t feel this Mississauga-based millwright position is the right job for you, but know of someone that would be a great fit – pass them along! We offer a competitive referral program for helping that friend, family member, or colleague find the right job.
Ask for Vanja!
CALL: (905) 799-0269
TEXT: (289) 442-3104
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.