Are you an Industrial Electrician looking for a full-time, permanent position within the Etobicoke location?
Are you seeking a position with a food industry leader (dessert, not meat)?
Do you like going to work where every day smells like freshly baked cookies? WHO DOESN’T?
Currently, we are seeking an Industrial Electrician who is flexible to shifts (shift premium included).
When you’re not taking a pause to smell the sweet aroma of sugar and cookies, the millwright will be doing the following duties:
– Responsible for set, changeover, operating, repair, and cleaning of fillers, packaging equipment, compounding equipment and all supporting auxiliary equipment.
– Maintaining logs and records of work performed as well as materials and equipment used.
– Responsible for checking and calibrating instruments.
– Responding immediately to emergency situations.
– Must be familiar with the use of measuring tools and safe operation of hand tools including grinders, drills, mechanical saws, sanders, and buffers.
– Knowledgeable in repairing and performing routine maintenance on production equipment.
– Strong understanding of PLC controls.
In addition to the fantastic work environment, you will receive great benefits including:
– Medical and dental benefits
– Job security and room for career growth
– Opportunities for overtime (buy all the sunscreen, pool noodles, and hats you need this upcoming spring/summer season!)
What are we looking for? Generally speaking, the following listed below – but feel free to apply even if you don’t meet all of these, and we will help you find your dream job!
– 442a Industrial Electrician license
– Prior experience in an industrial packaging environment (preferably food)
– Must have experience with PLC Controls.
– Excellent understanding of Safety in an industrial environment.
– Good understanding of the TSSA Act Operating Engineers Regulations.
– Position requires flexibility in working rotating shifts and must be able to work weekends.
– Strong mechanical, analytical and problem solving skills.
– Excellent communication
Additionally, if you don’t feel this Etobicoke-based industrial electrician position is the right job for you, but know of someone that would be a great fit – pass them along! We offer a competitive referral program for helping that friend, family member, or colleague find the right job.
Ask for Vanja!
CALL: (905) 799-0269
TEXT: (289) 442-3104
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.