Are you starting a career in maintenance and looking for the perfect opportunity to help you grow?
Are you looking for a position with a food industry leader (baked goods!)
Are you looking for a straight day shift in Etobicoke?
We are seeking a maintenance assistant to help with the following duties:
– Help troubleshoot electro-mechanical production equipment in order to keep our production lines
running at peak efficiency
– Inspect/removing/replace/repair of belts, chains, small motors and gearboxes, conveyors, pneumatic
and hydraulic valves and cylinders
– Follow and help refine the preventive maintenance program, including recommendations to
management on programs and equipment to improve efficiency
– Take plant readings and maintain plant log book and maintenance log book
– Assist contractor personnel as required
In addition to the fantastic work environment, you will receive great benefits including:
– Medical and dental benefits
– Job security and room for career growth
– Opportunities for overtime (buy all the sunscreen, pool noodles, and hats you need this upcoming spring/summer season!)
– Clean and safe environment
What are we looking for? Generally speaking, the following listed below – but feel free to apply even if you don’t meet all of these, and we will help you find your dream job!
– Minimum 1 year maintenance experience working in a manufacturing environment
– Hands-on experience troubleshooting packaging, production and material handling equipment
– Proficiency in all hand tools and power tools, including cutting, grinding and brazing
– Welding skills are an asset.
– Capable of basic electrical troubleshooting using a multi-meter
– Knowledge of appropriate health & safety and environmental regulations
– Reading, writing and English proficiency needed to communicate with co-workers, parts suppliers and contractors
– Required to work on the ground under machinery, and work in coolers or freezers
– Flexibility to work extra hours or weekends if needed
If you have at least 1 year of experience and are beginning an exciting career in the maintenance industry, then this position is for you.
To be considered immediately, send your resume to the e-mail below and I will follow up with you.
CALL: (905) 799-0269
TEXT: (289) 442-3104
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.