We have an amazing opportunity available in the Mississauga area near Mississauga Rd and Britannia as a Shipper. This role is with a leading distributor of custom made hunting gear and equipment products. This individual should be able to perform warehouse shipping and receiving duties within a small to medium-sized company. The ideal shipper candidate will be someone who enjoys working in a distribution environment and performing hands-on shipping and receiving duties. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please give us a call now to discuss this role.
Shifts: Days 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Location: Mississauga Rd & Britannia
Pay: $17/hr – $19/hr
What will you be responsible for as a Shipper?
– Performing shipping and receiving duties
– Handling custom made hunting products
– Receiving, counting inventory
– Routing shipments through couriers
– Use of a pump truck
– Shipping with Fedex, Purolator
– Creating shipping product orders, labels, documents shipments
– Creating waybills a and BOLs
– Using Microsoft word, excel, outlook and the internet
– Building display cases
– Packing skids with boxes of product
– Lifting up to 50lbs
– Licensed and experience on the Raymond Reach is an asset
– Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you as a Shipper?
– Direct hire role – NOT temp or contract work – 40 hours a week
– Located on a bus route for transit goers
– Located in the Mississauga
– Working with an industry leader
– Competitive pay rates
– Benefits ad vacation
– Job security/stability
– The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of industrial experience
– The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of warehouse shipping and receiving experience
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Great communication and team spirit
– Can do attitude and willing to learn new trades
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you meet the minimum requirements, here is how to apply for this Shipper role:
Email your resume to rochelle.downerrandstad.ca and call 905.795.1146 or text 416.475.5492 and ask for Rochelle or Laura to be considered for this role.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.