Mechanical Engineer – P.Eng.
Randstad Engineering is seeking a skilled Senior Mechanical Engineer on behalf of our client, a mid-sized, multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with offices across Southwestern Ontario. The successful Candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and act as the “face” of their Kitchener group as they continue to grow.
– Review and stamping of drawings;
– Coordination with designers with regards to equipment selection, piping, duct work layout and related needs;
– Client management and liaison;
– Supervision and mentoring of drafters, designers and junior engineers;
– Preparation of proposals and estimates as needed;
– P.Eng with PEO (Professional Engineers of Ontario);
– 7-10+ years of experience with a specific focus on commercial/residential buildings projects;
– Strong communication and organizational skills and an ability to effectively manage client relationships;
Please apply online by uploading your resume to our website at www.Randstad.ca
If you have questions about this role feel free to call or email;
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.