Are you looking for a Welding Lead role, in customized fab shop?
Do straight days, full benefits, pension and competitive salary sound appealing?
Are you looking for a role that will provide opportunity for growth, and variety in a Welding capacity?
Check out below!
What’s in it for you?
– Convenient Milton Ontario location (just 30 km from Toronto)
– up to $30 hourly
– Straight days 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
– Monday – Friday
– Direct hire, onto company payroll
– Benefits – medical, dental, vision – great package!
– 2 weeks vacation from day 1!
– Pension plan up to 5% matched
– Annual compensation reviews based on performance
– Company uniforms provided and cleaned weekly!
– Overtime available, paid time and a half after 40 hrs
– Hands on, technical role – lots of variety
– Extremely Health and Safety focused company
– Working with incredible mentors who know the business / industry
– Progressive career path, with opportunity to grow in role
– Friendly, cordial team, incredible work environment
What will you be doing?
– Fitting and welding
– De-burring and grinding
– Reading and interpreting drawings
– Fabricate parts and pieces for industrial equipment
– Produce custom pieces, in a fast pace environment
What are we looking for?
– Experience welding: 3-5 years preferred
– Current CWB tickets preferred:
– Flux – carbon and stainless
– Stick – carbon and stainless
– TIG – stainless
– All positions
– Great attitude, attendance and work ethic!
– Experience with manufacturing and fabricating parts and pieces to spec
– Ability to use gauges and measuring instruments to meet blueprint requirements
– Full preventative maintenance schedule in place – for welding machines
– Previous machining with a variety of steel and metals an asset
– Able to use hand and power tools, overhead cranes, blowtorches, etc.
CALL 905.528.3400 ext 2 Ask for Mercedes and or Jamie
Email resume to: mercedes.sienarandstad.ca
Drop by our office: 275 James Street North, Hamilton ON
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.