RIBO Licensed Insurance Advisor
Now Growing in Woodbridge Ontario! Are you a self starter who is target driven? Do you never let your customer service be sacrificed? Do you like seeing your hard efforts come back to you in the form of cash?
If your answer is yes to all the above then we might have the right role for you!
Our client, is looking to further grow a new book of business and is looking to add a RIBO Licensed individual to their team.
As an Insurance Advisor in personal lines insurance, you will be supporting existing and new clients with renewals and changes to their account while keeping a keen eye for growth opportunities (adding to coverage, asking for referrals).
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• write new business policies
• inspiring customer loyalty by providing catered insurance solutions for clients
• providing sound advice to customers when it comes to their insurance needs
• prospect new business through creative means
• maintain and retain existing clients
• participate and drive new marketing initiatives and sales strategies
If you are eager, have maturity, and have your RIBO license, then this is the role for you.
• RIBO Licensed
• Experienced in the insurance industry
• Customer service centric
• Driven by offering the best to clients
• Experienced with at least 3 years’ customer service/sales experience
• Looking for an income of $45,000 or more
• Open to feedback and constant improvement
They Are Offering:
• Base salary of $40,000 to $45,000 or MORE based on years of experience
• Fun atmosphere – work hard, play hard!
• Bonus potential
• Commission on any new business
• Work hours from 9 am to 5 pm
• 3 weeks vacation
• Fitness and wellness subsidy
• Full health and dental benefits
• Amazing location in Woodbridge Ontario
Important Must Haves:
• The strive for excellence
• A career oriented mindset
• Intrinsic motivation
• A competitive spirit
• A goal oriented attitude
• A team player mindset mixed with an autonomous spirit to succeed
• Effective communication
Apply today and be part of a team that prides themselves on providing a white glove service that goes above and beyond for their clients!
If you feel you are the best candidate for this great opportunity please do not hesitate to apply directly on our website at www.randstad.ca. To learn more about the role in greater detail, please feel free to call us at the below number and you can ask to speak to Karyn, Nicole or Kristen!
Thank you to all those who apply, however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.