Temporary Receptionist – Calgary 30340
Do you have have previous reception experience and are a personable individual? Are you looking to gain experience working in the banking sector? This is the role for you!
We are currently looking for a Temporary Receptionist to support our client in Calgary for a 1.5 month contract (with potential for extension)!
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 am- 3:00 pm (flexible with an hour window)
As a Receptionist your main job duties include but are not limited to:
– Handling calls
– Greets and directs visitors
– Receives and sends packages via couriers
– Maintains visitor log and/or call record, provides security passes/badges, typing, filing or other simple clerical functions.
– Provide other administrative support as required: typing, filing, photocopying, binding books, and preparing mailers.
– Work for one of Canada’s largest banks in Calgary
– Gain corporate banking exposure
– Possibility for extension
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Great phone etiquette/ communication
– Reliable and on time
– Microsoft Office (Outlook)
– Reception switchboard experience
– High school Diploma
– Messy/unorganized resume
– Detail oriented resume
Interested in the Temporary Receptionist position in Calgary? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.