Delivery Services Systems Integration Advisor
Are you a Systems Engineer to take on a new challenge? Looking for a chance to work for a company, where you can make use of your awesome skills? Join the Toronto engineering team at one of Canada’s fastest-growing manufacturers.
Why you want this job?
• Accessible Greater Toronto Area location
• Work in a multi-disciplinary team with other engineering experts
• Opportunities to advance into management roles
What you’ll be doing?
• Plan and deploy complex and highly advanced hardware/software solutions and services.
• Provides strong technical knowledge and solution planning for the field services organization and engagement in a hybrid of complex or sensitive customer situations.
• Some local and regional travel will be required.
Do you have the right qualifications?
• Strong experience with Hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V, AHV)
• Strong experience with Layer 2/3 switching
• Expertise in SAN including iSCSI and Fiber Channel, FCoE, Windows, Linux, VMware, Force10, Brocade.
Thank you for applying to be a Systems Engineer. We’ll review your application and connect shortly if you’re a good fit. Reach out to Edwin Chang to discuss this role at: edwin.changrandstad.ca
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.