Bilingual Inforce Policy Specialist
Looking to use your bilingual communication skills in French and English in a professional environment? interested in gaining experience within the financial industry? Do you have previous administrative support, customer service or transactions processing experience? If so, you may be interested in this opportunity!
We are recruiting for a Bilingual Inforce Policy Specialist. We are looking for talented, experienced, and driven candidates who are fluent in French and English. Our client, a leading insurance and financial company, is looking for an action-oriented individual with, good mathematical aptitude, and strong organizational and customer service skills for their Halifax office.
In this position, you would primarily be responsible for processing transactions that vary in level of complexity
As a Bilingual Inforce Policy Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing and/or processing incoming transactions in a timely and accurate manner
• Working with teams across locations to achieve dynamic volumes and service standards
• Providing strong customer service by means of email, phone and written letters to internal and external clients
• Identifying process improvements and enhancements
• Other duties as required
Why you want this role:
– Halifax location – close to the Arm, away from downtown traffic, great local places to eat/shop
– Free parking
– Full-service cafeteria and coffee bar
– Leading insurance company
– Professional work environment
– Employee Resource Group – able to join various groups that are diversity and interest based
– Gain excellent experience
– 12 month contract
– Hours: 8am to 5pm
– Start date: April 1, 2019
Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide a wide range of options to suit your needs.
• Must be fluent in French and English
• College diploma or related business experience
• Strong customer service experience
• Good mathematical aptitude
• Demonstrated decision-making skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong PC skills – including data entry, MS Word and MS Excel
If you are interested in the Bilingual Inforce Policy Specialist position in Halifax, please apply online at www.randstad.ca. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.