Senior IT Auditor
Our industry-leading client in Richmond Hill, consistently named one of the Best Places to Work is Canada is looking for a Senior IT Auditor to join their dynamic team.
As Senior IT Auditor you will be responsible for managing international and domestic internal and external IT audits with the aim of ensuring compliance in regulated markets.
The successful candidate for this Senior IT Auditor role will have experience with the following:
– Internal and external IT audits (e.g. PCI, SOX, ARJEL, DGOJ) across networks, platforms, applications, and databases.
– Compliance, governance and risk management experience in regulated markets; Experience with IT security controls, operational and risk management, compliance frameworks and related systems.
– IAM (Sailpoint IdentityIQ/SecurityIQ); Authentication, Access Request & Provisioning, PAM, Reporting.
– Some relevant certifications; e.g., CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC/CISSP/CSSLP/GPPA/GCIA
Nice to have:
– COBIT, COSO, ITIL and ISO27002 frameworks incl. OWASP
– Working knowledge of Client-Server architecture, web applications, Red Hat Linux / CentOS, MS Servers 2012 and 2016, DB2, IIS.
– Knowledge of firewalls, routers, IDS / IPS
Our client boasts excellent facilities, competitive compensation, health and dental, free lunch daily, and a games and exercise room.
Are you a Senior IT Auditor who wants to join a dynamic team in a growing and successful organization? Apply today!
Credit, Criminal, and Education backcheck may be required.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.