Cleaner – Mississauga
We have an amazing opportunity available in the Mississauga near Northam and American Drive area as a warehouse Cleaner. This role is with a leading manufacturing and distribution company of innovative marketing display fabrication and installation products. We are looking for individuals that are able to perform warehouse cleaning duties within a medium to a large-sized company. The ideal Cleaner candidate will be someone who enjoys working in a manufacturing/distribution environment and performing hands-on service and cleaning duties. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please give us a call now to discuss this role.
Title: Warehouse Cleaner
Shifts: Days 7:00AM – 4:00PM
Location: Northam and American Drive
Pay: $18/hr – $19//hr
What will you be responsible for?
– Cleaning the company site (floors, walls, parking, outdoors
– Operating the Counterbalance forklift – 10% of the time
– Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, wiping, picking up, vacuuming
– Mowing or trimming the lawn/shrubs
– Collect and discard of garbage/waste into compactor machine or bins
– Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment
– Report supervisor/management of any physical damage to property if seen or suspected
– Set up, arrange office furniture for social events
– Follow established safety rules and regulations
– Practice good housekeeping discipline while working
– Daily cleanup, the organization of tools and material storage
– Work collectively and be courteous with your colleagues on all request
– Lifting up to 50lbs
– Licensed and experience on the Raymond Reach is an asset
– Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for you as a warehouse associate?
– Direct hire role – NOT temp or contract work – 40 hours a week
– Located on a bus route for transit goers
– Located in the Mississauga
– Working with an industry leader
– Growth opportunities
– Competitive pay rates
– Benefits ad vacation
– Job security/stability
– The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of industrial experience
– The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of warehouse cleaning duties
– The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of Counterbalance operating experience
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Great communication and team spirit
– Can do attitude and willing to learn new trades
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you meet the minimum requirements, here is how to apply for the warehouse cleaner role:
Email your resume to rochelle.downerrandstad.ca and call 905.795.1146 or text 416.475.5492 and ask for Rochelle, Tori or Laura to be considered for this role.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.