Bilingual Client Relationship Management Administrator – Downtown Toronto
Our client in the Insurance Industry is looking for a Bilingual Client Relationship Administrator on a 7-month assignment in their downtown Toronto location. The successful candidates will work full time hours, begin ASAP, and be paid a rate of $22.98 per hour!
This position is for an established and productive support staff in Client Relationship Management, the responsibilities include
– works on routine tasks under moderate supervision
– supporting communication and logistics between accounts and the sales team
– maintaining the account management software and account finances
– collecting account inputs
• Work for a well-recognized organization
• Pay rate: $22.98 per hour
• Downtown Toronto Location
Working hours: 8:30 am-4:30pm or 9am-5pm
• Education: University degree and above
• Bilingual in French and English is a must
• 1-2 years of experience or minimum office experience outside of college in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with demonstrated expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Insurance license would be a plus
• Works with the team on all levels-leadership as well
• Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and work efficiently against deadlines.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.