Material Handler – $42K – Mississauga
We have an amazing opportunity available in Mississauga near the Eglinton & Tomken area as a Material Handler. This role is with a leading manufacturing and distribution company of paints, coatings and specialty materials. This company helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than any other company does. We are seeking strong-willed and independent individuals who enjoys travelling from client site to site and to perform contractor duties on client sites. You will be performing various job duties in a manufacturing/distribution settings on production paint lines. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please give us a call now to discuss this Material Handler role.
Title: Material handler – Forklift operator/Delivery Driver
Shifts: Days 7:00am – 4:30pm and overtime weekly
Pay: $42,000 ($20/hr)
Job type: Direct hire – NO CONTRACT!
What will you be responsible for?
– Forklift operating 50% of the time
– Material handling chemical based products using the Counterbalance
– Material handling paint, coatings and specialty products
– Transporting material from the home branch to client sites to complete the production of the based on the customers needs – 80%
– Use of a company vehicle daily – 20% of time in Mississauga area
– Picking, packing inventory cycle counting
– Assist with packaging and unpacking of product
– Labeling of product with specified labels
– Computer use/SAP documentation
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Other duties as assigned as a warehouse associate
What’s in it for you as a warehouse associate?
– Located in central Mississauga
– Working with an industry production/paint leader
– Access to company vehicle
– Growth opportunities
– Competitive pay rates
– Benefits ad vacation
– Job security/stability
– The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of production/manufacturing experience
– The ideal candidate will have at least 1 months of counterbalance experience
– The ideal candidate should be TDG trained
– The ideal candidate obtains a clear G license
– The ideal candidate obtains a forklift license
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Great communication and team spirit
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you meet the minimum requirements, here is how to apply for the material handler – counterbalance/delivery driver role:
Email your resume to rochelle.downerrandstad.ca and call 905.795.1146 or text 416.475.5492 and ask for Rochelle, Tori or Laura to be considered for this role.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.