Forklift Operators – Mississauga
Are you looking for steady full-time work?
We have steady, long term Forklift positions available to start right away in Mississauga
– Raymond Reach/Dock Stocker
– Counterbalance/Clamp Operator
– Operating forklifts
– Loading pallets and cases
– Verifying counts and products received
– Quality control
– able to work both independently and in a team
– takes initiative, self-motivated
– On-the-job training
– Long term opportunity
– Great team environment with
– Ability to earn $100 per REFERRAL if you bring a FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER along with you who is also looking for work!
– Forklift Licence (will be fully trained on site too)
– 1 year experience operating the forklift
If this position interests you, please email Amanda at amanda.nyerandstad.ca stating “FORKLIFT” in the Subject Box. You may also text me at 416 475-5385
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.