Key Account Executive – GTA – $65-75K Base Salary
Key Account Executive – GTA-$65-75K + bonus
Our client, a well-established distributor of disposable packaging products located in Vaughan is currently seeking a Key Account Executive . We are looking for driven, ambitious, and results driven individuals to work for this growing and fun organization.
More precisely, your responsibilities will be:
• Developing net new business
• Calling on distributors across GTA – working with key accounts to foster and nurture the relationships
• Ensuring that relationships are developed and fostered in order to close business
• Keeping up to date on industry trends, advancements, etc.
• Regular preparation and maintenance of sales data in their CRM
• Salary $65-75K base + bonus
• Opportunity to develop and grow your career within this ever expanding company
• Opportunity to work for an organization that values entrepreneurial thinkers and holds themselves and their employee accountable to results!
• Car allowance, cell phone, laptop, benefits
• Post-secondary education – Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience in B2B sales (Experience working within a Distributor network)
• Similar industry experience an asset
• Strategic thinker as well as a tactical executer
• Strong communication skills, analytical skills, business acumen and knowledge
• Exemplary relationship building, relationship management skills, ability to build trust with internal stakeholders and provide a positive influence
• Passion and drive for results
To apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on “My Randstad” enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.