Milling Machine Opertor
We have an opportunity available in the Mississauga area on Courtneypark and Edwards Blvd as a Milling Machine operator. This role is with a leader in the wholesaler and manufacturing sector of recharge chemicals and replacement parts. The ideal Milling machine operator candidate will be someone who is, independent, self-directed with a mechanical aptitude. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please give us a call now to discuss this Milling Machine Operator role in more detail.
Title: Milling Machine Operator
Shift: Mon-Fri 7:30am – 4:00pm
Location: Courtneypark and Edwards Blvd
What will you be responsible for?
– Performing general labour and milling machine operating of dry chemicals
– Operating machinery (ideally from the manufacturing and production industry)
– Weighing and measuring raw material
– Cutting bags of material
– mandated to ship 200 bags of material monthly
– The environment is a bit dusty and has a slight smell of chemicals in the milling room
– Basic maintenance
– No set up required
– Should be comfortable to multitask on multiple machines, process and report documentation, etc.
– Lifting up to 50lbs
– Other duties as required
What’s in it for you as a warehouse associate?
– Direct hire role – NOT temp or contract work – 40 hours a week
– Transit accessible
– Central office located in the Mississauga
– Working with an industry leader
– Fast paced environment
– Competitive pay rates
– 100% company covered benefits, including a health spending account (please ask if you are not sure what this means)
– 2 weeks vacation
– Job security/stability
– The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of manufacturing experience
– Looking for committed, punctual, eager to learn and physically fit individuals
– Demonstrates sound knowledge and understanding of heath and safety
– Mechanically inclined
– Excellent communication and team spirit
– Can do attitude and can work independent
If you meet the minimum requirements, here is how to apply for the Milling Machine Opertor role:
Email your resume to rochelle.downerrandstad.ca and call 905.795.1146 or text 416.475.5492 and ask for Rochelle, Tori or Laura to be considered for this role.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.