PRODUCTION – DAYS
MACHINE OPERATORS (Automotive Industry)
Are you looking for full-time (40 hours/week) work?
Are you tired of working jobs that require you to do heavy lifting?
Do you want the opportunity to get hired on permanently?
If so… APPLY TODAY! Randstad wants to hear from you and anyone you know looking for general labour work!
This GLOBAL automotive supplier with over 15,000 employees is located in the Airport Road and Derry area of Mississauga, and is a growing company that provides opportunities for contract to PERMANENT hire!
What will you be doing?
– Inserting small trim parts into a punch press machine
– Using hand tools to assemble car parts together
– Inspecting parts for defects such as dents or scratches
– Packaging and other light general labour duties.
The Shift Schedules are as follows:
DAYS | Mon – Fri | 6:50 AM – 3:00 PM | $14.00/hr
What’s in it for you?
– Steady shift – 40 hours per week
– Weekly pay every Thursday.
– Parts are approximately 1 – 8lbs each
– Long term opportunity leading to permanent hire based on performance & attendance
– Increased pay plus health & dental benefits offered upon being hired on permanently
– Location is transit accessible + free parking
– 4% vacation pay on each paycheque with all stat holidays paid
– Team environment with ongoing training and development
– Opportunity to work for an international automotive client
What do you need to apply?
– 1 year of RECENT experience as a Machine operator or in a manufacturing environment;
– Able to work in a fast paced environment meeting production quotas;
– Attention to detail.
PLUS you may earn $100 per REFERRAL if you bring a FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER along with you who is also looking for work!
If this position interests you, please call us immediately at (905) 795-1442 and ask to speak to Sandeep Dhanoa or email sandeep.dhanoarandstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.