Service Tech Installer – $20-22
We have an amazing opportunity available in the Mississauga area near Matheson and Hurontario as a Service Tech Installer. This role is with a leading distributor of large commercial and residential appliances. This individual should obtain a Gas 2 licence to perform service installation duties within the GTA with a large sized company. The ideal Service Tech Installer candidate will be someone who enjoys travelling within the GTA from client site to client site to install appliances. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please give us a call now to discuss this role.
Title: Service Tech Installer
Shifts: Days 7:30AM – 4:30PM Mon-Fri
Location: Matheson and Hurontario
Pay: $20/hr – $22/hr
What will you be responsible for?
– Installing appliances such as washers and dryers
– Worksites will be laundromats, apartments, hotels, gyms
– Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair mechanical parts on appliances
– Install, adjust and lubricate parts
– Replace worn, damaged or faulty parts and motors
– Power wash and clean machines
– Communicates with service department when machines should be replaced
– Responsible for reporting any deficiencies to the immediate supervisor or manager
– Responsibility for company vehicle and proper maintenance of the vehicle
– Follow all company safe lifting and transporting rules
– Use of pulleys and dollies to maneuver machines
– Lifting 50-70lbs
– Other duties as required
What’s in it for you as a warehouse associate?
– Direct hire role – NOT temp or contract work – 40 hours a week
– Central office located in the Mississauga
– Working with an industry leader
– Competitive pay rates
– Benefits ad vacation
– Job security/stability
– The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of industrial experience
– The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of Installation experience
– The ideal candidate will have obtained their Gas 2 certification
– Ability to lift up to 50-70lbs
– Excellent communication and team spirit
– Can do attitude and can work independent
If you meet the minimum requirements, here is how to apply for the Service Tech Installer role:
Email your resume to rochelle.downerrandstad.ca and call 905.795.1146 or text 416.475.5492 and ask for Rochelle, Tori or Laura to be considered for this role.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.