Forklift Mechanic – $22-27
We have an opportunity available in the Mississauga area near Tomken and Courtneypark as a Forklift Mechanic. This role is with a leading service and repair company of forklifts. The ideal Forklift Mechanic candidate will be someone who enjoys travelling within the GTA from client site to client site to perform service and repair duties on all forklift brands. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please give us a call now to discuss this role.
Title: Forklift Mechanic
Shifts: Days 7:00AM – 4:30PM Mon-Fri (flexible)
Location: Tomken and Courtneypark
Pay: $22/hr – $27/hr
What will you be responsible for?
– Performing planned and schedule service calls at customer sites as a forklift mechanic
– Inspecting and testing mechanical parts, motors, engines on forklifts (Raymond, Crown, Toyota, Yale, etc.)
-Adjusting, troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical or electrical parts and components
– Assemble hydraulic and electrical components
– Providing the highest level of customer service and communication with speed, accuracy and integrity
– Completing service documentation accurately for billing purposes and data analysis of all service calls
– Participating and ensuring a safe and organized work environment
– Ensure all site services calls are left in a clean and respectable manner
– Performing routine preventative repairs
– Should be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
– Other duties as required
What’s in it for you as a warehouse associate?
– Direct hire role – NOT temp or contract work – 40 hours a week
– Central office located in the Mississauga
– Working with an industry leader
– Competitive pay rates
– Benefits ad vacation
– Job security/stability
– The ideal candidate will have at least 2 year of industrial experience
– The ideal candidate will have at least 2 year of repair mechanic experience
– Must have a G class license and a clear driver abstract
– Mechanically inclined
– Excellent communication and team spirit
– Can do attitude and can work independent
If you meet the minimum requirements, here is how to apply for the Forklift Mechanic role:
Email your resume to rochelle.downerrandstad.ca and call 905.795.1146 or text 416.475.5492 and ask for Rochelle, Tori or Laura to be considered for this role.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.