General Labour Technician
We have an opportunity available in the Etobicoke area on Martin Grove and Rexdale as a Production Line worker. This role is with a leader in architectural aluminum products. The ideal production line candidate will be someone who is self-motivated, independent with a CAN DO attitude. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please give us a call now to discuss this production line role in more detail.
Title: Production Line worker
Mon- Wed 7pm – 7am
Thursday 7pm – 3am
Location: Etobicoke (Martin Grove and Rexdale)
Pay: $16.56/hr + raise every 3 months for just being there!
What will you be responsible for?
– Handling architectural aluminum products
– Select correct rack according to size, shape, and number of aluminum to be anodized
– Take down anodized aluminum from racks and stack for production or shipment
– Quality inspect the finished product for any discrepancies and report to supervisor
– Move material and stock orders as required
– Operates equipment safely
– Adhere to all safety policies and procedures at all time, raise concerns as they arise
– Other duties as assigned
– Should be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs
– Other duties as required
What’s in it for you as a warehouse associate?
– Direct hire role – NOT temp or contract work – 40 hours a week
– Central office located in the Mississauga
– Working with an industry leader
– Fast paced environment
– Competitive pay rates
– Benefits ad vacation
– Job security/stability
– The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of manufacturing experience
– Demonstrates sound knowledge and understanding of heath and safety
– Mechanically inclined
– Excellent communication and team spirit
– Can do attitude and can work independent
If you meet the minimum requirements, here is how to apply for the Production Line worker role:
Email your resume to rochelle.downerrandstad.ca and call 905.795.1146 or text 416.475.5492 and ask for Rochelle, Tori or Laura to be considered for this role.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.