Our Mississauga partnered organization is looking for a Team Lead in their Mississauga manufacturing and production facility. Ensure Production areas are serviced with raw materials and packaging and that finished products are readied and transported to freezer. If you have over 2 years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment, we would love to hear from you!
Location: Matheson and Tomken Rd.
Shift: Day and Night Shifts available
Job Type – Direct Hire – NO CONTTRACT!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?.
– Provide transfer of finished goods to freezer.
– Communicate with the plant manager on any food safety.
– Participation in cross-functional projects.
– Provide appropriate training to staff in order picking, packaging techniques.
– Review forklift daily logs and immediately report issues to supervisor.
– Assist Manager when required.
– Assign work load to Material Handlers as required.
– Other duties as assigned.
-The Ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of Warehouse Manufacturing or Production Experience.
-Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in shipping/receiving, including working on specifically DOCKTSTOCKER and RAYMOND REACH trucks.
-The Ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of LEADERSHIP/MANAGEMENT experience.
-The Ideal candidate obtains Forklift licenses – Counterbalance, DOCKSTOCKER and RAYMOND REACH.
-Knowledge of shipping documentation required.
-Ability to problem solve and possess a sharp analytical mind
-MUST have people skills
-Excellent interpersonal and computer skills
-Excellent communication skills and team spirit.
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What’s in for you?
– Permanent opportunity
– On bus route
– Competitive Pay rate.
– Opportunity for advancement
– Day and night shift available.
– Immediate start
– Benefits provided after probation period
• shipping/receiving: 5 years (Required)
• Raymond Reach: 1 year (Required)
• supervisory: 2 years (Required)
• Dockstocker Truck: 1 year (Required)
If you meet the minimum requirements, here is how to apply for the Team Lead role.
Email your resume to Shabnam.bhullarrandstad.ca and call 905.795.1146 or text 416.475.5492 and ask for Shabnam, Jasmeen and Natasha to be considered for this role.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.