Our client East of London is looking to hire a permanent Interior Designer.
The main focus of this role would be kitchen design specifically.
• Completed Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or related program
• Fast and efficient with AutoCAD and other CAD design software
• Great attention to detail, creative and organized
• Product knowledge of cabinets, countertops and interior design is essential
• Prep initial design drawings and develop proposals
• Calculate pricing and help prepare customer quotes
• Present proposals to customers and follow up with revisions as needed
• Understanding of design and the functional space of kitchens and other millwork designs
• Good organization & interpersonal skills to following up with clients through calling and emailing
Please apply online to randstad.ca
If you have questions about this role feel free to call or email;
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.