Our client, located in Toronto Ontario is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their team on a full-time/permanent basis.
Our client technical environment:
-GraphQL API (no REST)
-PostgreSQL DB (transactional)
-ClickHouse (columnar DB for data warehousing)
-Redis (session storage, task queue management)
-Sequelize ORM (exploring Prisma as a potential replacement)
-Jest test runner
-Infrastructure: Docker images orchestrated with Kubernetes, Ksonnet. Currently all hosted on AWS.
– B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
– 4+ years of experience as a professional software engineer.
– Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc.).
– Intimate knowledge of JS ecosystem (tooling, libraries, etc.).
– Expert level familiarity with React (web frontend, server-side rendering, and React Native on mobile platforms).
– Deep understanding of performance implications and scalability of code.
– A keenness for writing good, meaningful tests and maintaining thorough test coverage.
– Experience with large, complex code bases and know how to maintain them.
– Experience with GraphQL and Apollo a big plus.
If you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.