We have an amazing opportunity available in Etobicoke as an inventory associate. This is a permanent role with all benefits provided after the first three months. This company is a very well known and reputed food organization. It is a family owned business with a very friendly environment. If you have an inventory experience, this may be the position for you!
Location: Queensway/park lawn
Title: Inventory associate
Pay rate: $18-19/hr
Shift: Days – Sunday to Friday (4AM to 12 PM) – Plus a lot of overtime of wanted
What you will be doing?
– Working in a food terminal with different vendors of the company.
– Working in cold environment.
– Operating BT for Loading/unloading trucks when needed
– Working as a shipper/receiver outside on Dock area.
– Doing paperwork for shipments.
– Assist with inventory of pallets of food/produce.
– Perform cycle count and make adjustments as needed.
– Follow procedure to accurately adjust an inventory for over/short, defective and damage products.
– Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
– Doing clerical paperwork while being on floor.
– Other duties as assigned.
What’s in it for you?
– Direct hire with the organization.
– PPE provided by the company (not safety shoes).
– Safety shoe vouchers provided by the company annually.
– Benefits and vacation offered after probation period.
What we are looking for?
– The ideal candidate must have BT license valid up to 6 months.
– 1- 2 years of experience with inventory.
– 1- 2 years of experience in Shipping/Receiving – forklift.
– Detail orientated with high level of accuracy.
– Ability to follow directions and procedures, effective time management and organization skills.
– Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
– Ability to work in fast paced environment.
– Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
– Ability to work in a cold environment and outside.
– Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
– Must be able to pass criminal background check.
If you meet above requirements please apply directly through this add or send your resume to jasmeen.waraichrandstad.ca or call the office at 905.795.3850 and ask for Shabnam, Jasmeen or Natasha for more information.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.