Automation Project Manager
Our client has partnered with Randstad Engineering to find an Automation Project Manager to join the team in Cambridge. We are looking for a candidate with strong leadership who has ten (10) years of hands-on technical automation experience.
As an Automation Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Work with design team to prepare project estimates
* Work directly with customers and vendors to execute plans
* Monitor projects through the design phase
* Develop project schedules for project team
* Lead meetings with both internal team and client to communicate progress, risks and timelines
As a qualified Project Manager, you meet the following qualifications:
* College Diploma or University degree in a technical program
* Ten (10) years automation experience
* Project Management experience
* In depth knowledge of electrical design and industrial installations
*Must be available for travel in North America/International travel
What’s in it for you!
* Competitive compensation
* Banked or paid overtime
* Immediate benefits
* Flexible work hours
Apply today! Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.