We have a great new opportunity to share as our partner is seeking a Security Architect to add to their team downtown.
You will act as a key technical resource regarding security engineering matters across all environments and coordinate security engineering activities for specific projects in order to assist IT / game teams in delivering secure solutions through the specification of appropriate recommendations and requirements.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has :
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security / Computer Science or a related discipline.
– 3+ years in Information Security or another relevant security discipline.
– 6+ years of technical hands-on in at least one of the following topics; Linux administration, Microsoft Windows / AD administration, or Network technologies, etc.
– Strong knowledge and experience of generic security engineering concepts such as: Access Control, Identification and Authentication, Incident Response, Media Protection, System and Communications Protection, and System and Information Integrity.
– Experience with Cloud systems
Interested in this role or similar ones? You can contact guillaume.dionrandstad.ca
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.