Are you a licensed 433A Millwright with extensive experience looking for an amazing career opportunity? Can you see yourself working for a leading company in their industry? Do you want your ideas and suggestions to make a difference in molding a company?
Well, we have what you are looking for!
Randstad is hiring a Millwright for the Mississauga area. We are seeking someone with experience in the manufacturing industry. Qualified candidates will be responsible for the following scope of work:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Execute preventative maintenance duties as per required timeline
– React to machinery breakdowns during shift: troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment throughout shift
– Thorough understanding of PLC systems and machinery sequencing
– Maintain and update all required records through CMMS
– Work with all types of people
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
– Excellent compensation $34/hr
– Competitive benefits package
– RRSP matching!
– Excellent working environment
– Great company to work for
– Amazing, once in a lifetime opportunity
– Straight afternoon shift
– Licensed 433A Millwright with 3 or more year experience in the manufacturing/industrial sector
– Strong mechanical aptitude and experience with troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance of automated industrial machinery
– Thorough knowledge and hands on experience with PLC troubleshooting (fault finding), hydraulic & pneumatic troubleshooting and repair, electric motor troubleshooting and replacement
– Prior experience with maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing gears, motors, electric sensors, bearings, hydraulics/pneumatics, low voltage electrical panel troubleshooting
– Capable of working independently on shift
– Welding and fabrication experience for machinery repair purposes
– Capable of using metal working machinery such as mill, lathe, drill press and welding machine
We are currently interviewing this week for the Millwright position. These positions will not last long. Don’t wait and apply now!
Call Vanja Djordjevic at (905) 799 0269 or
Email: Vanja.DjordjevicRandstad.ca with your resume
or visit us at
2456 Queen Street East
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.