30 January, 2019
We are hiring for a motivated and skilled Industrial Electrician to join a world leading manufacturing company in the Etobicoke area. As the trusted Electrician in this truly exceptional work environment you will be responsible for the following key duties:
• Resolve deficiencies found during inspection, testing and calibration.
• Install and maintain electrical system equipment.
• Possess a working knowledge of electrical controls, safety circuits and basic instrumentation.
• Perform routine scheduled and non-scheduled electrical troubleshooting and repair.
• Troubleshoot and correct power failures and short circuits.
• Be able to set, edit and analyze parameters for Variable Frequency Drives and other programmable devices.
• Knowledge and use of electrical test meters such as multi-meters, insulation resistance test set (i.e. Megger), and ammeters.
• Participating in the PM program on all equipment for continuous improvement of all machines.
• Closing work orders and documenting work completed using the plant CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
• Basic understanding of mechanical equipment function to assist in troubleshooting and repairs as needed to plant equipment.
• Performing other related duties as assigned.
– Join an industry manufacturing leader
– Competitive pay rate of up to $34
– Ideal Etobicoke location
– Great career growth opportunity
– Available to both 309A and 442A licensed Electricians
• Hold a valid Electrical License (309A or 442A)
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work independently on jobs without supervision and meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Able to deal with people tactfully and professionally at all times.
We are currently interviewing this week for the Electrician position. These positions will not last long. Don’t wait and apply now!
Call Vanja Djordjevic at (905) 799 0269 or
Email: Vanja.DjordjevicRandstad.ca with your resume
or visit us at
2456 Queen Street East
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.