30 January, 2019
One of our Banking Clients is currently looking for a Scala Programmer with experience in requirements gathering, design, collaboration with various partners within the organization, development, testing, and deployment. The team follows agile principles with focus on automated testing.
• Excellent knowledge and experience working with Scala
• Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns/principles and best practices
• Experience working on microservices and distributed applications
• Experience with multithreading, concurrency pitfalls and solutions
• Experience with messaging technologies
• Experience with RDBMS \ SQL
• Understanding the value of continuous integration, unit testing and TDD
• Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, organized, team player, ability to promote own ideas and influence positive outcome
Any experience with Java/ Python, reactive programming, Docker, Openshift etc is highly preferred
Experience with financial applications, especially any mathematical degree or background is highly preferred
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.