Fantastic Opportunity in Port Perry!
Our growing client in Port Perry currently has openings for assemblers to perform a variety of roles.
• Assemble equipment and products using mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and manual tools following standard operating procedures
• Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards
• Identify product defects and notify supervisor when defects are identified
• Confer with supervisor regarding quality or procedure problems
• Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
• Paint utilizing compressed air paint systems
Rate of pay is $16.00 per hour
Overtime is offered as well
Qualified candidates will possess the following
• Have reliable access to a vehicle as public transportation is not available
• Able to work 5 days a week
• Have previous assembly experience
• Able to lift up to 50lbs
If you would like to apply please go to www.randstad.ca and set up your profile then, contact Lisa Killingbeck or Cheryl Hoffmann at 905-668-6363 or email lisa.killingbeckrandstad.ca or Cheryl.hoffmannrandstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.