Position: Billing Administrator
Location, Calgary Downtown
Are you an experienced billing administrator (Accounts Receivable) with an extensive and advanced understanding of the construction industry? Will you be interested in a new challenge where you will be responsible of the accounts receivable of the construction portfolio within the organization? If so, and this billing administrator position is the new page in your career, then join our Construction Engineering company in Calgary Downtown for this full time temp to perm opportunity.
What are the main responsibilities of this position?
• Lump sum billing
• Progressive billing and hold backs
• Invoice customer projects on a daily basis
• Submit billing packages to customers via a weekly billing meeting
• Conduct billing reconciliation and prepare accounts summary reports for stakeholders to ensure invoices are paid on time
Why do you want this job?
• Fantastic team to work with
• To learn from the industry experts
• Well established International organization
• Opportunity for growth and development
• Transit accessible
• Very attractive pay
• Competitive benefits
• Flexible hours
Why are you the right fit?
• Have billing/open invoice/account receivable experience
• Strong knowledge of the construction industry
• Experience of Open Invoice/Cortex or any similar software
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional and great communication skills
Thank you for your interest and application. If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please apply online or contact me TODAY on saba.altukmachyrandstad.ca. The qualified candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.