On-site Account Manager
Located in Mississauga
The Account Manager is responsible for the delivery and execution of the in-house program at a given client, as set out by the RIS Operations Team. Managing the day to day operation, the Account Manager serves as an extension of the client’s business on-site, in steering the primary functions of our program from recruitment, selection, onboarding, retention, planning and communication (7 working RIS processes) in alignment with the strategic program objectives identified in the RIS business scan.
The RIS Account Manager role(s) and responsibilities are broken down into 7 working RIS processes
Recruitment and Selection
– Creating a tailor-made recruitment ladder specific to the client, the client’s region and the client’s industry/sector.
– Sourcing candidates through identified recruiting channels (online, job fairs, open houses, community outreach).
– Screen applicants according to the customized client job qualifications, behavioral interviews and skill testing.
– Ensure references, background checks, health and safety testing and account compliance are in accordance with client contractual requirements.
– Provide legislative labour requirements upon candidate hire.
– Execution and delivery of the customized client training and orientation programs.
Planning, Retention and Guidance
– Manage workforce and talent pools in a proactive manner to correspond with production needs and plan for upcoming fluctuations.
– Execution of RIS Care programs (ex: attendance, employee of the month, quarterly star awards, etc) with the goal of reducing turnover and improving morale, productivity and retention.
Communication and Administration
– Responsible for regular meeting coordination with client, workforce, and internal Randstad departments.
– Responsible for daily completion and accuracy of weekly management report (WMR).
– Responsible for accuracy and completion of weekly temporary worker payroll.
– Responsible for ensuring accuracy and maintenance of temporary worker attendance records, employee files.
– Responsible for coordination of health and safety program on client site.
Education & Experience
– College Diploma completed
– Ability to build long-term and trusting business relationships with your team
– Ability to work in a high-volume environment
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
– Team oriented
– Must be internet savvy and fully conversant in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
– Must possess a vehicle
– Client focus
– Customer service oriented
– Passion for results
– Team player
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.