English Customer Service Agent (call center)
In this role the Customer Service Agent will support the relationships with clients by doing inbound in a timely and accurate manner. He or she participates in the development of the team, and acts as an expert in the matter.
– Responsible to enter and maintain the information in multiple computer systems
– Provide quick and accurate responses in accordance with the service standards set in place and responds to requests transmitted in hierarchical recourse
– Offer a solution to the customers to best fulfill their requests
– Deliver the best customer experience by responding to customer inquires in a professional attitude
If you have any experience in an environment of customer service, retail, restaurant or call center call us today. You must be available between 7 am and midnight (Monday to Sunday) on rotational shifts.
– 14$ per hour – English speakers
– One of the fastest growing call centers in Canada
– Medical & Dental Benefits from day 1 (Available to purchase from Randstad Advantage)
– Immediate hiring
– Conveniently located in the west end of Ottawa
– Entry level opportunity – All welcome to apply!
– Great work culture & work/life balance
– Career progression opportunities!
– Weekly Pay!
– Previous experience in customer service, sales, retail or call center is an asset
– Excellent communication skills in English
– Detail oriented & organized
– Computer skills
– Problem solving skills
– Knowledge of MS Office Suite
– Full time availability including weekends
Here’s how you can apply:
– Apply directly on randstad.ca
– Call us at 613-688-5560 and ask for Sebastien, Ghorden or Natalia or Text us at 613-406-9427
– Email us with your resume to sebastien.alcyrandstad.ca, ghorden.belleusrandstad.ca or natalia.serranorinrandstad.ca
– Come in person at 2222 Carling Ave, Ottawa, Ontario K2A 1H3
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.