Technical Outside Sales Representative
Technical Outside Sales Rep – Hydraulics & Fluid Power
Our client, a leader in the fluid power & motion control industry, is currently searching for an experienced Technical Outside Sales Rep for the Mississauga and GTA region.
– Prospect and develop new business opportunities selling fluid power equipment for the mining, mobile equipment, automotive, agriculture, pulp & paper industries among others
– Dealing with key decision makers and Engineering contacts throughout the technical sales process
– First year expectations are to establish and develop new client opportunities; prospecting heavy
– Covering Ontario region as territory, identify key opportunities based on industries and locations
– First year OTE: $90,000 – $100,000
– Plus cell phone, company car or car allowance
– Benefits; medical, dental
– Join an industry leader with an international presence
– Previous technical sales background in hydraulics, pneumatics, valves, pumps is a major asset
– 3 or more years experience with B2B sales in the industrial or manufacturing sectors; agriculture, construction, mining industry experience a huge asset
If interested please create a profile at www.randstad.ca and apply to this opportunity today. We are meeting with potential applicants right away. Look forward to receiving your application!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.