Data / Business Intelligence Architect
Our downtown Toronto client is looking for an experienced Data / Business Intelligence Architect for an exciting 10 month project to start. If you have at least three to seven years of experience in or with:
Experience and Qualifications:
1. University degree in computer science or related discipline, and 5+ years of ‘progressively
more responsible’ experience working on large-scale information technology projects or
the approved equivalent combination of education and/or experience;
2. 5+ years’ working experience and ability to perform requirements gathering, impact
analysis, interview subject matter experts, facilitate joint-application-design sessions, and
mapping of business processes;
3. 5 + years’ experience planning and designing data architecture, ETL processes, data
warehouse and data marts with a focus on operational, incident or case management
4. 10+ years’ experience data modeling and mapping including normalization,
dimensionality, referential integrity, indexes keys, common dimensions, star and
snowflake schemas, master data and meta data;
5. 5+ years’ experience with City of Toronto in division or agency providing community
facing services, preferably related to emergency response (Police, Fire or Ambulance);
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills to
deal effectively with City staff and senior management;
7. Expert knowledge of Microsoft Server Platform (2010/2016) including SQL Server
Database Engine, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services
(SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Master Data Services (MDS), and Data
Quality Services (DQS);
8. Strong working knowledge of end user (data consumption and presentation tools) such as
SharePoint Server, Excel, PowerPivot, Power BI, or other;
9. Strong familiarity with Geographic Information System (GIS) concepts such as shape
files, SQL Server geometry and spatial data types;
For immediate consideration, apply online today!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.