Located in Montreal, our company is the leader in the cosmetics industry.
With the highest standards of quality and excellence, we develop, manufacture and distribute care and makeup, as well as accessories with a prestigious portfolio.
At home, we believe in Passion, Quality, Innovation, Collaboration, Integrity and Respect.
We are looking for professionals who will exemplify these values ​​and bring energy and commitment to achieving these values
We are currently looking for a dynamic candidate who is in excellent physical health and is hired to take on the full-time permanent position of Assistant Operator.
• Structured, organized and detail-oriented
• Dynamic, committed and energetic
• Able to learn quickly and adapt to unexpected events
• Foggy, autonomous and flexible
Under the supervision of the Chief Manufacturing or his delegate, his main role is to assist the operators and carry out various work in support of the operators in the manufacturing activities and also to manufacture batches (powders, liquids, semi-solids) when necessary
as an operator, your tasks will consist of (but not limited to):
• Weigh the different batches of products and the bulks;
• Follow up with the planner and / or QC for the release of the products and the schedule;
• Make batches when needed;
• Assist generally in the manufacture of bulk products;
• Operate the lift truck as needed;
• Wash weighing containers of chemicals;
• Handle chemicals;
• Carry out specific disinfection and sanitation work on equipment accessories, premises and other related work;
• Complete all documents related to disinfection or sanitization (sanitation);
• Assist the operators as needed;
• Other related tasks.
This challenge interests you?
Call us: 514-366-2336
Do you have similar experience and are you looking for a new challenge?
Send us your resume: cvlasallerandstad.ca
********** HUMAN FORWARD ***************
• Accessible by public transit
• A formidable and dynamic team of passionate professionals
• Evening shift: Monday to Thursday from 15:40 to 2:10 (4 days / week or 40hrs / week)
• Salary offered: $ 21.12 plus evening bonus ($ 0.50)
• Benefits: Competitive base salary and generous benefits package (including health insurance plan, pension fund and holiday leave)
• Discounts offered to employees on all products in the group
• diploma or attestation of studies the equivalence of which is recognized by the competent authority (any combination of experience will be considered)
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role (industry / manufacturing)
• Experience with discontinuous manufacturing processes, preferably
• Physical ability to handle barrels
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and the Office Suite, ability to navigate computerized production systems / ERP (JD Edwards)
• Good knowledge of GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and concepts of cleanliness / traceability in a pharmaceutical environment
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.