Are you a high-energy, detail oriented individual looking for a new, challenging career in the manufacturing industry?
We are seeking someone who has a good eye for detail to work as a machine operator, operating 10-12 machines at one time. If you are a pro-star at multi-tasking and have experience in quality control and machine operating, we want to hear from you today!
• Operate and monitor assembly machines and related equipment during the manufacturing process of wire connectors
• Work within the team environment to ensure production and quality targets are met
• Maintain stock levels utilizing approved Lean systems
• Assist with material handling, if required
• Assist or work with Material Handlers, Mechanics and Technicians during repair, change over and troubleshooting
• Maintain high 6S standards throughout the department (machinery and work cell)
• Perform daily and monthly preventative maintenance
• Minor troubleshooting of equipment
• Participate in Lean events such as Kaizen or NIKE
• Back up or fill in on packaging equipment as required
What’s in it for you?
-This is a Permanent, Full time position with a very reputable company!
-Full benefits after 3 months and Pension after 6 months.
-Straight midnight shifts (10:30pm – 7am)
-Opportunity for growth within the business
• Good visual acuity
• Ability to lift by hand (approx. 10 lbs)
• Regular lifting, bending and constant standing
• Good cause and effect understanding
• Must have good understanding of both verbal and written English; follow verbal and written instructions
• Ability to work within the OHSA and IDEAL safety rules and regulations
• Trainable, flexible, cooperative and enthusiastic
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision or interaction
To apply, please contact Lisa at 905.668.6363, or send your resume to lisa.killingbeckrandstad.ca
For other jobs like this, please visit our website at www.randstad.ca or come in and see us at 114 Dundas Street East in Whitby, between the hours of 9am-3pm, Monday to Friday.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.