Supply Chain Analyst
Our client has partnered with Randstad Engineering to find a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team in Oakville! We are looking for a candidate with 2 years experience in purchasing, planning and logistics.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will be responsible for:
• Review purchase orders, send copy to vendors; confirm receipt of order by vendor and confirm ship dates
• Resolve errors on purchase orders
• Meet with vendors
• Liaison with departments on Quality Control issues
As a qualified Supply Chain Analyst, you meet the following requirements:
• 1-2 years sourcing, negotiation and purchasing
• Post-Secondary Education in Supply Chain management or Purchasing with Logistics and Planning
• Experience in data collection, analysis and reporting utilizing Microsoft Excel
• Working knowledge of SAP
Apply today! Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.