A well established Marble and Granite company is looking to hire a full time employee for a templator in beautiful Victoria BC. You ideally have three years’ experience in the field, be clean, neat in appearance, and be able to interact with contractors and homeowners. This position has fantastic pay and benefits.
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications
• A “Can Do” Attitude
• Strong ability to accurately read measuring devices (digital template)
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Able to work on your feet all day with minimal downtime.
• Do on site measuring, digital templating and making hard templates. Must be detail orientated, organized and professional
• Use pneumatic polishing gun to shape and polish stone.
• Accurately read and understand shop drawings and job specific paperwork.
• Check that countertops were cut correctly by checking against physical templates and taking measurements to compare to shop drawings.
• Uses a tape measure to accurately measure and mark work before cutting notches and radii.
• Locate and fill all chips and fissures with epoxy prior to polishing.
• Communicate job progress when transitioning between shifts.
• At the end of the day and various times throughout the day will clean the work areas he has worked in to ensure cleanliness and safe work conditions are maintained.
• Will perform minor maintenance on tools and equipment to ensure safe and effective operation.
• Other duties may be assigned.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you – please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to raj.srarandstad.ca. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.