Bilingual Communications Officer
We are looking for an amazing Communications Officers to join our team in beautiful Ottawa!
This busy Federal Government department is looking for creative, strategic thinkers to perform a variety of tasks such as advise on social media practices, develop and draft communications materials, participate in internal and external meetings on a variety of initiatives and work towards building a successful communications strategy!
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS
• 3-5 years of experience in a Communications role with at least one year within a Federal Government department
• Experience in creating, editing and publishing web content
• Degree from a recognized college or university in communications or a related field
• High level of proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience providing advice or recommendations to management on communication topics
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities under time constraints with ease
• Valid Federal Government clearance (either Enhanced or Secret levels)
• Bilingualism in English and French required
Salary varies based on experience.
If this description fits your qualifications please forward your resume to govtjobsrandstad.ca as well as register online at www.randstad.ca
Already registered? Contact us today with your updated resume!
We welcome all applications, however, only those candidates who meet the requirements listed will be contacted.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.