Senior Mechanical Engineer – heavy equipment – Etobicoke
Are you a passionate Mechanical Engineer with hands-on 3D Solidworks or Solid Edge designing experience?
Do you have experience with heavy machinery design?
IF SO THIS MAY BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
What will you be doing in this role?
* designing mechanical equipment up to 8000hp and nearly 500 tonnes
* Responsible for project estimating, manufacturing, shop testing, field commissioning and troubleshooting
* Responsible for work involved in market sensitive and marketing oriented development, application and design engineering
What do you bring?
* Mechanical Engineering Degree (P.Eng an asset)
* 7+ years of Experience in 3D design of heavy machinery
* strong written and communication skills
* Proficient with Solidworks 3D
* Willing to travel abroad for up to 15% of the year
What do we have here for you?
* very competitive salary
If this position sounds like a great fit for you then apply online or send your resume directly to Swapna at swapna.nairrandstad.ca
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.