Customer Service Representative – Financial Industry
ATTENTION: IMMEDIATE HIRING OPPORTUNITY – Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a chance to work in a well-known company that does meaningful work? If so, we may have a great opportunity for YOU!
Randstad is looking for Customer Service Representatives in Newmarket!
This is an opportunity to join a leader in the call centre industry. If you know how to provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency we want to hear from YOU!
Pay rate: $15.60/hour
Job duties include:
– Obtain account information & deliver great customer service
– Identify and assess customers’ needs
– Provide accurate, valid and complete information
– Overcome objections and transfer calls to appropriate department
– Make payment arrangements
– Update customer profile
– IMMEDIATE START!!
– Corporate Setting
– Amazing environment
– Gain experience in Call centre setting
– Competitive salary $15.60/hour
– Varying work schedule (flexible)
– Permanent Hire!
– Health & Dental Benefits
– Join a GREAT company with lots of growth potential
– Clear communication & professional demeanor
– Problem solving abilities
– High attention to details
– Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
– Friendly and Professional demeanor
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
– Basic computer literacy
– Previous call centre experience is an Asset
If interested, APPLY NOW! Interview this week and start working NEXT WEEK!! This opportunity won’t be around for long so APPLY NOW!
Here’s how you can apply:
1) directly on randstad.ca
2) Email your resume to oksana.zhytnikovarandstad.ca and reference “Newmarket Client Relations Associate”
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.